,
| 0 comments ]

We are not there yet but who knows it could happen tomorrow or the day after. I have to think about the worst before it actually happens, I managed to come up with 10 things to cushion the impact of recession on my lifestyle.

I hate to do this but flexibility is the key to survival.

I can't eliminate all of things I am doing now, but here's some of things which I can do less or best, doing nothing at all.

Here's the 10.

I will not:
  1. dine at restaurants
  2. use my credit cards
  3. spend too much money on entertainment
  4. buy another insurance policy
  5. take a cab even if I am carrying bulk items
  6. buy books off the shelves
  7. go to the tailor every month
  8. sell off my shares
  9. leave my job until I found one
  10. dine out
There are more but these are the priorities. It's not that difficult for me adjust to that during a recession since I am very adaptive.

I will keep my fingers crossed for now and hope that the worst is not coming.

0 comments

Post a Comment