| 0 comments ]

Went to buy my groceries as usual and it took me at least 20 minutes just to pay up for my items at the supermarket, it doesn't like the economy is doing badly.

After getting almost everything I need, I managed to catch Big Stan. This is a hilarious movie, had a good laugh and this is so much better than the other movie I have watched recently, Disaster Movie. The producers of the movie are truly honest with the quality of their production. We don't need the movie critics, just ask the producers.

Movie tickets on weekend are expensive and I can't remember how many times ticket prices have increased over the years.

Anyway, I rush home to take a bath thanks to the weather, I am feeling sticky all over. A refreshing bath keeps me awake, got to finish the Wealth of Nations later. 5 books in total and I am reading Book 1 now.

0 comments

Post a Comment